Working hours: 9:00 – 19:00 (UTC+8)
It's time for a proper trip to the ice of Baikal and real Siberian adventures!
In this tour you will be able:
- to see kilometers of Baikal ice
- to visit the mysterious island of Olkhon, Peschanaya bay and Listvyanka village
- to find out what methane bubbles on Lake Baikal look like
- to make unique photos of the blue ice of Lake Baikal, ice caves and grottoes
- to ride though the ice of Baikal on an amphibious boat, UAZ, and also on skates
- to admire the beautiful sunsets.
All of this with excellent company and experienced guides. Join now!
Photos and videos from_tours
Welcome to Siberia! Today we start our tour across the Baikal ice!
You will find:
- the first meeting and acquaintance with the Baikal ice;
- ethnocultural program and acquaintance with the Buryat culture and traditions at the Zolotaya Orda ethnic theme park;
- tasting of Buryat national dishes;
- the road to Baikal, which will pass along the snow-covered Tazheran steppe;
- the mysterious island of Olkhon;
- welcome dinner and acquaintance with all tour participants.
9:30 – meeting with the tour participants at the airport of Irkutsk, transfer to Olkhon.
From 11:00 to 12:30 – folklore program and lunch.
Around 17:00 – arrival in Olkhon Island, hotel accommodation, dinner, rest.
Meals included: lunch and dinner.
Let's start exploring the mysterious island of Olkhon!
- acquaintance with the famous Shaman Rock, which is considered one of the places of power on Lake Baikal;
- fabulous ice caves and grottoes of Olkhon;
- bizarre ice splashes on the rocks;
- sokuys at Cape Sagan-Khushun;
- picnic lunch in the fresh air, tasting stroganina of Baikal fish, and Siberian pickles;
- huge sky-blue pressure ridges at Cape Khoboy.
And today we will go skating on the ice expanses of the lake and take cool photos!
Start of the ice tour at 9:30-10:00, end of the tour and return to the hotel at 16:00-17:00.
Meals included: breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner.
Another busy and interesting day awaits us today!
- A trip by hovercraft to the secluded corners of Maloe More.
- Different types and shapes of ice, get ready to take a lot of photos!
- Amazing caves and grottoes covered with ice lace.
- Lunch at the Arctic station "Boro-Boro", tasting of Siberian dishes and original nastoikas.
- A fun buggy ride.
Our day begins with an exciting hovercraft ride across the ice of Lake Baikal (beginning at 9-10 am, depending on the weather). After the tour, we will stop at the Arctic station to have a delicious lunch and relax. After lunch, we leave for the southern part of Maloe More for buggy riding.
In the evening we will meet the sunset on the ice of Lake Baikal and return to the hotel. Dinner, rest.
Meals included: breakfast, lunch at the arctic station, dinner.
Today we are going for a real ice crossing! We will cross Maloe More and Big Baikal by safe hovercraft, driving the way from Olkhon to Listvyanka.
The things we’ll get:
- popular ice locations: Ogoy Island, Cape Kobylya Golova, Aya Bay, Buguldeyka, Cape Skriper;
- kilometers of pure Baikal ice;
- famous Baikal bubbles;
- Peschanaya Bay and its fancy stilted trees;
- a lot of new impressions and most sincere emotions!
9 a.m.: embarking a hovercraft and the beginning of the ice crossing. Let's start with a visit to Ogoy Island, rise to a Buddhist stupa, and taking a photo on the Dragon's Fang. Next, we will stop at Cape Kobylya Golova to see bizarre ice splashes. We say goodbye to Olkhon and leave for Big Baikal, our next stop is Aya Bay. Picnic lunch at Peschanaya Bay. In the evening arrival in Listvyanka village, hotel accommodation, dinner.
Meals included: breakfast, picnic lunch, dinner.
Today to-do list:
- a walk in the museum of wooden architecture "Taltsy";
- dog sledding;
- reaching the Chersky Stone by cableway, which offers a beautiful panorama of the Angara source, snow-covered mountain ranges and Baikal itself;
After breakfast at the hotel, we will go to the Taltsy Museum to walk through the snow-covered forest and get acquainted with the exposition. Then we have dog sledding. Charming huskies will not leave you indifferent! 13:00-14:00 lunch. After lunch, rise to the lookout at the Chersky Stone, where you can admire the source of the Angara, which never freezes.
After the end of the excursion program in Listvyanka, transfer to Irkutsk, accommodation at the hotel.
In the evening we will gather for the final dinner to share our impressions and photos.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Prepayment only 20%!
*Our company reserves the right to make changes in the tour itinerary (depending on weather conditions or other reasons), change the order of visiting tour objects, hotels (for a similar or higher class).
Book a tour
3 700Р 1 Day
88 500Р 8 days / 7 nights
from 3 100Р 1 Day